In today's global economy, it is essential for businesses, no matter their size, to seek out the best talent the world has to offer. For startups and established businesses alike, advice from an experienced immigration attorney can make all the difference in attracting top-level employees.
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, we represent businesses and individuals throughout the region and across the world. At Alan Gordon Immigration Law, we represent and advise clients throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina, region regarding employment-based immigration issues. Alan Gordon, a board-certified immigration attorney, has decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes in all types of immigration issues.
Experienced Advice for Your Business
Employers and employees entering the U.S. must meet strict federal government guidelines in order to secure employment-based visas. Our firm routinely advises businesses regarding business-based immigration issues, including:
- H-1B visas, for foreign workers engaged in specialty occupations
- E-1 and E-2 visas, for treaty traders and investors
- L visas, for executives, managers or specialized knowledge individuals transferring to the U.S. from a foreign parent or subsidiary
- TN visas, for NAFTA professionals from Mexico and Canada
- O visas, for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievements
- P visas, for athletes and entertainers
- EB-5 investor visas
- I-9 compliance issues and audit defense
Alan Gordon Immigration Law is known for our lawyers' creative approach to solving immigration problems for businesses. No matter your issue, our experienced immigration attorneys can help you navigate the immigration process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To learn more about how our firm can help your business, please fill out our contact form below or call 704-332-2555 to schedule an initial consultation.